-

Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.10. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: error/forum/nopostforum.

error/forum/nopostforum: Difference between revisions

From MoodleDocs
(rewording)
No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
You need to enrol in the course in order to post in a forum. You may do so by returning to the course page and following the "Enrol me in this course" link in the administration block.
You need to enrol in the course in order to post in a forum. You may do so by returning to the course page and following the "Enrol me in this course" link in the administration block.
If you are already enroled in the course, you may not have permission to post to this particular forum, as set by the Teacher for the course or the system administrator.

[[Category:Error|Forum]]
[[Category:Error|Forum]]
[[Category:Forum|Error]]
[[Category:Forum|Error]]

Revision as of 19:12, 24 September 2008

If you are already enroled in the course, you may not have permission to post to this particular forum, as set by the Teacher for the course or the system administrator.