Difference between revisions of "Workshop activity"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Workshop activity.
(→Settings: note these are 1.6 settings)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 16:16, 6 December 2007
A Workshop is a course peer assessment activity with a huge array of options (see settings below). Workshop allows participants to assess each other's projects, as well as exemplar projects, in a number of ways. It also coordinates the collection and distribution of these assessments.
These are the settings for 1.6 but are similar for 1.8 onward. The settings have help buttons. The fields or options in settings in Moodle 1.6.include:
- Submission Title, Description,
- Grade for Assessments, Grade for Submission, Grading Strategy, 'Number of Comments, Assessment Elements, Grade Bands, Criterion Statements or Categories in a Rubric',
- Number of Attachments expected on Submissions, Allow Resubmissions, Number of Assessments of Examples from Teacher, Comparison of Assessments, Number of Assessments of Student Submissions, Weight for Teacher Assessments, Over Allocation, Self Assessment, Assessments must be agreed, Hide Grades before Agreement, League Table of Submitted Work,
- Hide Names from Students, Use Password, Password, Password Maximum Size
- Start of submissions, Start of assessments, End of submissions, End of assessments, Release Teacher Grades, Group mode, Visible to students.