Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Assignment settings.
Hello everyone! I am reading the "Use marking (grading) workflow" and noticed that there is a screenshot of "Dropdown to select marking workflow state when quick grading" and I am wondering, does the quick grading works when the PDF annotation is enabled? Because, it doesn't seem to work for me... :/ ~anna.krassa 14:06, GTM+2, 11 Feb 2017.
- Hello Anna. I haven't tried it but I can imagine that although you can grade each student, I am not sure the document would convert to a PDF if you clicked on it in the quick grading screen. What was your experience?--Mary Cooch (talk) 20:29, 11 February 2017 (AWST)
- Hello Mary, thank you for the quick reply here. Mary as far as I can remember, the "quick grading" allowed teachers to give a score through the submissions page (view all submissions). Now, if you click the "Grade" button (where the quick grading used to open) it takes you to the annotating grading environment. To me it seems that quick grading is not an option at all any more... Quick grading was a very helpful option for some cases but since it is not working, perhaps it would be better to remove the screenshot? ~anna.krassa 22:15, GTM+2, 11 Feb 2017.
- Hi Mary, when I click the "view all submission" I don't see the option for "quick grading" any more neither in Moodle 3.1, nor in 3.2. The only options available are:
- - Assignments per page
- - Show only active enrolments
- - Download submissions in folders (in 3.1 only)
- The screenshot I am referring at is this one: https://docs.moodle.org/31/en/File:26quickgradingworkflow.png and it is under the "Use marking (grading) workflow" paragraph. V-. ~anna.krassa 12:14, GTM+2, 12 Feb 2017.
- OK- I will need to find a site which has unoconv installed so that I can see with the PDF conversion. I do see the quick grading tick on the sandbox site demo.moodle.net and if you tick the box for marking workflow in the assignment settings, then you see the options in that screenshot when quick grading is on. However, the sandbox does not have unoconv so is probably not the same experience as you.--Mary Cooch (talk) 18:26, 12 February 2017 (AWST)
- Please try to replicate this on the QA site -I know it is running 3.3 dev but nothing in terms of the assignment settings has changed and it does have unoconv. I have found that quick grading is possible and that dropdown in the screenshot does appear as it should, so perhaps you can check this? --Mary Cooch (talk) 16:34, 13 February 2017 (AWST)