Moodle site moodle directory
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Moodle site moodle directory.
This page requires a review. Please do so and remove this template when finished.
- config.php - contains basic settings. This file does not come with Moodle - you will create it by executing install.php or manually.
- install.php - the script you will run to create config.php
- version.php - defines the current version of Moodle code
- index.php - the front page of the site
- admin/ - code to administrate the whole server
- auth/ - plugin modules to authenticate users
- blocks/ - plugin modules for the little side blocks on many pages
- calendar/ - all the code for managing and displaying calendars
- course/ - code to display and manage courses
- doc/ - help documentation for Moodle (eg this page)
- files/ - code to display and manage uploaded files
- lang/ - texts in different languages, one directory per language
- lib/ - libraries of core Moodle code
- login/ - code to handle login and account creation
- mod/ - all the main Moodle course modules are in here
- pix/ - generic site graphics
- theme/ - theme packs/skins to change the look of the site.
- user/ - code to display and manage users