Difference between revisions of "Export questions"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Export questions.
(→Use of Exported files: change heading Example uses of exported files)
m (→See also)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
*[http://www.moodle2word.net for converting Moodle Questions into tables in a Microsoft Word file, and vice versa].
Revision as of 14:01, 22 March 2010
- Select the export tab.
- Select the file type for the exported file.
- Use the pulldown menu to select the question category
- Check if you want the category name to exported and/or the context (Course is a context).
- Click on the export questions to file button
- An HTML popup window will show you the questions which have been exported.
- The file has been saved in your course files (course admin block), backup>quiz.
Example uses of exported files
- GIFT and Moodle XML formats can be imported into the Lesson module And Question bank via an import question process.
- Exported question files on one server, can be imported into another Moodle site/server
- GIFT and Moodle XML formats can be tweaked to create word processing or spreadsheet documents suitable for paper tests or vetting.