Teaching with Moodle
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Teaching with Moodle.
Objective: To organize and share resources and "good practices" so that teachers and students have a positive Moodle experience that enhances the learning process. The resources presented will focus on the pedagogical implementation of Moodle in a classroom setting (whatever that classroom may look like).
- The Good Teacher - The best place for a teacher contemplating using Moodle in their classroom to start learning as well as a great place for experienced Moodlers to remember why they began using it.
- Teaching Do's & Teaching Don'ts - Good general/pedagogical guidelines to consider when setting up a course in Moodle and introducing students to it.
- Learning Activities Overview - A list of the different activities available within Moodle, as well as what type of learning strategy they employ, suggested age level, and a link to each activity's pedagogy page.
- Moodle Stories - This is a subset of the Moodle Stories forum. It contains a collection of innovative ways teachers are utilizing Moodle in their classroom. This is a great place for teachers who like the idea of Moodle and what it has to offer, but could benefit from ideas to start from.
- NECC 2006 Bird's of a Feather Session - Notes from the NECC 2006 Bird's of a Feather Session. The focus is on using Moodle in educational settings with ideas about how to use it and hints too.
- Using Moodle How teaching is changing using Moodle forum discussion