Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: SCORM activity.
The SCORM/AICC module allows you to upload any SCORM or AICC package to include in your course.
SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) is a collection of specifications that enable interoperability, accessibility and reusability of web-based learning content.
- Using Moodle Simple introduction to SCORM forum discussion
- The official standard: Advanced Distributed Learning - SCORM
- Tools for creating SCORM content:
- RELOAD - Reusable eLearning Object Authoring and Delivery - NB it is rather technical and may only be suitable for those with an understanding of HTML and the underlying SCORM specification.
- eXe lets teachers create interactive e-learning SCORM packages without needing any technical knowledge about the underlying formats.