Questionnaire index view
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Questionnaire index view.
When the Activities block is activated in a course which contains one or more questionnaire instances, clicking on the Questionnaire link in that block will display a list of all those questionnaire instances, with relevant information.
- If a questionnaire has a due/closing date, that date will be displayed. (1)
- If a questionnaire is set to "Save and Resume" and a student has saved their progress, the latest Saved date will be displayed. (2)
- When a questionnaire has been submitted, the Submission date will be displayed. (3)
- If a questionnaire has a due/closing date, that date will be displayed.
- The number of responses submitted is displayed.
- The questionnaire type is displayed.
- For Public questionnaires, there are two cases.
Case#1 (screenshot above) If the public questionnaire was originally created in the current course, and if it is being used in (i.e. it has been "copied" to) other courses, a list of those copies (and the name of the other courses using that original questionnaire) is displayed.
Case#2 (screenshot above) If the public questionnaire was originally created in another course, and if it is being used in (i.e. it has been "copied" to) the current course, the name of that original questionnaire is displayed (as well as the full name of the course where it was created).
Note.- If the current user (teacher) is enrolled as teacher in those other courses (where the original questionnaire or copies of the current original one is/are located), then the name of the questionnaires is an active link to the Preview page of the questionnaires in the other courses. If the current user is an Admin, then all links are active.