Difference between revisions of "Moodle in education"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Moodle in education.
(Redo intro, fix link, see page comments)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
* '''''' - of features links to .
* '''''' - of featureslinks to can using .
Revision as of 13:08, 23 March 2010
Template:Teacher documentation Welcome! Here are some links for teachers seeking examples and those looking for technical information about Moodle course features.
- Getting started for teachers - The "Getting started" page gives a general overview of technical features of a course with links to expand your knowledge of the how to make different features work.
- Teaching and Learning with Moodle Course - Entry point for educators, new and experienced. See what Moodle is, view and contribute real life examples of using various features, and follow useful links to resources and places you can share, seek help and connect with fellow educators using Moodle.
- Category:Teacher - a list of links to "Teacher" related pages
- Moodle manuals - a list of links to manuals and books
- Using Moodle book - a real book you can reprint!
- Teaching with Moodle - inspiring links
- Teaching tips and tricks
- Teaching Do's and Don'ts - hints
- Teaching FAQ - common questions
- Moodle and elearning intro - Written by Martin Langhoff
- Example of a course teaching checklist
- Teacher's Moodle Manual - site specific, done in Moodle with the book module
- Video Tutorials on how to use Moodle (go to the learning Moodle section and login as guest)
- More Video tutorials on Moodle basics
- Learning to Moodle A free Moodle course that has step by step video tutorials on how to create various online content using Moodle. It is being updated regularly.
- Blogs - blogs in Moodle
- Student documentation examples
- Student FAQ - students have questions about technology?
- Trainer - links that might be useful to Trainers
- Non Internet Moodles - useful for course building and sandboxes
- Complete install packages design course on your desktop
- Installation guide - Moodle for Windows on a USB Memory Stick