Difference between revisions of "Moodle in education"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Moodle in education.
(→Reference: what is a category)
|Line 36:||Line 36:|
Revision as of 09:45, 20 February 2009
- Getting started for teachers page link - New at this Moodle thing? The "Getting started" page gives a general overview of all the features of a course. There are lots of internal links that will allow you to expand your knowledge. Welcome !
You can get back to this page by using the Teacher link in the Documentation menu on the left on most MoodleDoc pages.
- Category:Teacher - a list of links to "Teacher" related pages
- Moodle manuals - a list of links to manuals and books
- Using Moodle book - a real book you can reprint!
- Blogs - blogs in Moodle
- Teaching with Moodle - inspiring links
- Moodle and elearning intro - Written by Martin Langhoff
- Teaching Do's and Don'ts - hints
- Teaching FAQ - common questions
- Example of a course teaching checklist
- Teacher's Moodle Manual - site specific, done in Moodle with the book module
- Video Tutorials on how to use Moodle (go to the learning Moodle section and login as guest)
- Teaching tips and tricks
- Student documentation examples
- Student FAQ - students have questions about technology?
- Trainer - links that might be useful to Trainers
- Off-line Moodle Variant - Development: MoodleAnyWhere