Difference between revisions of "Grade letters"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Grade letters.
(add link to docs spanish)
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 09:52, 13 January 2008
Editing grade letters
To override the site defaults for the display of grades in the gradebook:
- Follow the grades link in the course administration block.
- Select edit letters from the view dropdown menu at the top left of the page.
- Click the edit tab in the middle of the page.
- Check the override site defaults box.
- Change grade letters and/or boundaries as required. (You may wish to use words, for example Below Pass, Pass, Merit, Distinction, rather than letters.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "Save changes" button