Google Drive repository
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Google Drive repository.
Google Docs can serve both as a Repository from which users can "pull" files they need for their course and also a Portfolio into which they can "push" files they want to keep. Both options need to be enabled by the administrator before they are available for teachers and students.
Google Docs as a repository
Enabling Google Docs
- Go to Site Administration>Plugins>Repositories>Manage Repositories;
- Select from the drop down next to Google Docs "Enabled and visible";
- If desired,click on "Settings" and give Google Docs a customised name (not essential)
Getting your files from Google Docs
- From the file picker, click on the Google Docs link and a prompt to log in will appear:
- Click the "grant access" button to log in
- Your files will display for you to choose from: