Difference between revisions of "Courses"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Courses.
m (Restrict access link)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 03:53, 15 April 2016
Courses are the spaces on Moodle where teachers add learning materials and activities for their students. Courses may be created by admins, course creators or managers. Teachers can then add the content and re-organise them according to their own needs. The links below the image will provide more information about creating, organising and managing courses.
- Adding a new course, including the use of course templates and how to enable course requests
- Upload courses - how to bulk upload courses with a csv file
- Course categories - how to organise your courses into a hierarchy suitable for your establishment
- Course settings - how to control how your course appears to participants
- Course formats - the different ways your course sections might be laid out
- Course homepage - an overview of a typical course home page
- Restrict access
- Course FAQ - a list of frequently asked questions about Moodle courses