作成中です - Mitsuhiro Yoshida
An administrator in Moodle, manages the overall site. Typically, the administrator supervises the look and feel that makes their organization's Moodle unique.
The administrator is the top level category of privileges (Roles) in Moodle. A user's privileges can hide features and functions from a user depending upon their level. While roles can be created, the standard installed roles from the most privileges to the fewest are: the primary administrator(admin), an administrator, course creator, editing teacher, non-editing teacher, student, and guest.
- In an initial standard install, Moodle will create the primary administrator with a user name of admin. This user can assign others to the standard role of Administrator. Initially, these other Administrators can not assign others the role of Administrator. While it is possible to modify this rule, it is not a best practice.
The purpose of this page is to provide links to other pages and provide other definitions.
- Administrator documentation - a good starting place for a new administrator
- Assign administrators
- Category:Administrator - an index of documentation pages for administrators
- Manage roles for details about roles in Moodle 1.7
- [http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-10312 MDL-10312 - Admins can delete every other admin] tracker report