La revisió el 16:26, 2 feb 2013 per Nadav Kavalerchik (discussió | contribucions) (→Direct recording into Moodle)
Moodle has no built-in tools for speech messaging or audioconferencing. However, there are various add-ons which allow audio conferencing and direct recording into Moodle's text editor. This page will highlight some of the freely available options:
- Big Blue Button is a popular audio/video conferencing tool available from the plugins directory. It is an open source project which supports real-time sharing of slides (including whiteboard), audio, video, chat, and desktops. It also record lectures for later playback. See Big Blue Button Big Blue Button website for more general information.
- Openmeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white board, collaborative document editing and other groupware tools using API functions of the Red5 Streaming Server for Remoting and Streaming. OpenMeetings is a project of the Apache. See Moodle plugin for more details.
Direct recording into Moodle
- Poodll is an open source project which allows you to record audio into forums, pages, anywhere with a text editor. Recordings are done via the Poodll server hosted by Amazon and transferred to your Moodle site. The Poodll set of tools (filter, assignment 2.3 type, repository, question type) is available from the plugins directory. It is simple to install and doesn't require any particular PHP expertise.
- Mediacapture is a Moodle repository plugin available from the plugins directory to record audio/video content using the filepicker. The plugin currently comes with 3 recorders built in - Nanogong (Java Audio recorder), Red5Recorder (Flash Red5 Video recorder) and Flash Audio Recorder. (You don't need to have a Red5video recorder for the audio to work) Here is a screencast of the Media capture repository
- Online audio recorder (Flash). This is an add-on available here: https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=assignment_onlineaudio. It is an assignment type and uses Flash (10.1+) to allow students to record audio from a microphone; it then converts the file to MP3 format and upload it to Moodle via HTTP POST. Here is a blog post review
- Nanogong is a java applet that allows recording, playback and saving to Moodle's text editor. It is available either as a plugin for the text editor or as a student activity.
- Mediacore in Education, Transform learning with online video Learn anytime, anywhere, and on any device. MediaCore enable you to create a video library for training and education at your organization. Mediacore Moodle plugin
- List of audio tools in Audio in Moodle