Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Marking guide.
in Moodle 2.9! A marking guide is an advanced grading method where a teacher enters a comment per criterion and a mark up to a maximum.
Selecting Marking guide
- Create an assignment, and in the Grades section, choose from the Grading method drop down menu the Marking guide option:
Creating a new Marking guide
- When the assignment has been created and Marking guide selected as above, click Save and display and choose Define new grading form from scratch
- Give the guide a name and description.
- Click on the criterion name to edit it. It will open up a box for typing into.
- Click the Click to edit links to provide an explanation for students and for markers as to what is required. It will open up a box for typing into.
- Click the Click to edit link to allocate a maximum mark for this criterion. It will open up a box for typing into.