Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Search/Helen.
- ...lots of [[Moodle manuals|books on Moodle]]. A few examples: Jason Cole and Helen Foster have written an excellent introduction to Moodle for teachers, avail18 KB (2,981 words) - 09:26, 15 June 2015
- ...with the Popular Open Source Course Management System]'' by Jason Cole and Helen Foster is published by O'Reilly as part of the Community Press series.2 KB (252 words) - 19:46, 15 January 2013
- ...dy for Moodle 1.4. Versions up to 2.1 have been written by Petr Škoda and Helen Foster with the help of other developers. The most recent 3.0 version is de5 KB (828 words) - 02:29, 8 September 2016
- .../helenfoster.wordpress.com/using-moodle-book/ Using Moodle, 2nd Edition by Helen Foster and Jason Cole]19 KB (2,966 words) - 01:35, 13 March 2013
- ...ining spam. If this is not the case, please email [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com].183 bytes (32 words) - 13:30, 23 June 2014