Mobile Moodle FAQ
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.8. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Mobile Moodle FAQ.
How can I use Moodle on mobile devices?
Moodle will soon be available on various on limited phones through both native and web applications. There are several projects that in the past that have made in-roads to making Moodle more mobile, but web-enabled handhelds, such as Android based phones or the iPhone and iPod Touch have provided much easier platforms for which to develop mobile Moodle technologies.
There are two ways to use Moodle on a mobile devise, you can pay for or download a native app for your cellular device (currently the only native Moodle app is planned for release by www.Moodletouch.com in April 2010), or you can configure your Moodle site to be Mobile accessible by using one of the available plug-ins.
Native Apps: +(Available April 2010) MoodleTouch:  created by Ali OzGur
Which platforms are supported?
- MLE-Moodle - MLE-Moodle is a plugin for Moodle, which adds mLearning functionality to this open-source eLearning system.
- Moodle for Mobiles is designed to work with mobile phones in Japan.
- Moodle for Mobiles Quiz code released
- Re: Customised Scripts -Moodle for Mobiles projects use of
- Moodle for mobile browsers
- Moodle for Mobiles Project
- Comparisons and Advocacy > Mobile Moodle