Revision as of 13:23, 28 January 2008 by chris collman (Aded drop down menu steps, duh but...)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.7. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Survey settings.
- Turn on editing for the course
- In the section you wish to add an activity, use the "Add an activity" drop down menu
- Select the Survey activity
- Give the survey a name.
- Select the type of survey you want to give from the dropdown list.
- Click Continue.
- On the following screen, edit the introductory text if necessary.
- Click OK.
- The next screen displays the question set you have chosen. Click Check and Continue at the bottom of the page.