Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.7. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: SCORM settings.
- Select SCORM from the 'Add an activity' drop-down menu.
- Add the name of the package in the Name field and (optionally) information in the Summary area. The Summary text is only seen, after the name, in the list shown when you choose "activities > Scorm"
- Click the "Choose or edit a package ..." button to open the course Files area. Locate the zipped SCORM package (otherwise upload it to the server before continuing).
- Click the Choose link (NOT the Unzip link) for the package. (Tip: If the Choose link is not visible - close the pop-up window and click the "Choose or edit a package ..." button again.)
- Set the remaining settings as required and click the "Save changes" button, the SCORM activity is displayed in the "stage" area.
Please note that Moodle can't create SCORM packages - the SCORM module is simply for deploying SCORM packages. If you wish to create SCORM packages please see the links to SCORM tools.