MediaWiki search block
Revision as of 15:34, 10 November 2013 by Petr Škoda (škoďák)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.7. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: MediaWiki search block.
block provides an interface for searching a MediaWiki installation. The block title, wiki logo, and address are configurable. This block is available from the plugins directory or github.com/nrobbins/moodle_block_mediawiki_search.
The MediaWiki search block has five configuration settings:
- Block Title - The text that is displayed in the header of the block.
- Show Title - The title of the block can be hidden from view.
- Wiki Address - The address for the main page of your MediaWiki installation.
- Display Logo - Show a logo above the search field.
- Wiki Logo - The location of the wiki logo.