Difference between revisions of "Managing accounts"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.7. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Managing accounts.
(see also, category)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 11:52, 15 April 2012
An administrator can perform various tasks relating to user accounts in Settings>Site Administration>Users>Accounts The links below provide more information:
- Browse list of users - how to search for, find and edit user accounts.
- Bulk user actions - how to message,confirm ,download or perform other actions on a large group of users globally.
- Add a new user - how to create one individual user account.
- Upload users - how to bulk create new user accounts
- User pictures - how to bulk upload profile pictures for users
- User profile fields - how to create customised profile fields.