Revision as of 09:41, 26 June 2007 by Helen Foster (add a new blog entry steps)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.7. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Blog settings.
To add a blog entry:
- Click on the Blog tab in your profile page.
- Click on the "Add a new entry" link.
- Write your entry and give it a title.
- If you want to attach a file (in Moodle 1.8 onwards), click the Browse button, find the file on your computer, and click Open. Be sure your document is smaller than the maximum attachment size.
- Choose who you wish to publish the entry to i.e. who may see the entry. There are upto three options, depending upon how blogs are set up on your site:
- Yourself i.e. your blog entry is a draft
- Anyone on your site
- Anyone in the world
- Select appropriate official tags for your entry and/or add one or more user defined tags.
- Click on the "Save changes" button.