Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.7. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Assignment FAQ.
How can a selected outcome be removed from an assignment?
To remove previously selected outcomes (which appear greyed out on the update assignment page):
- Follow the Grades link Administration block in the course.
- Select edit categories and items from the gradebook dropdown menu at the top-left of the page.
- Locate the assignment for which the outcome is to be removed. The outcome is listed directly below it.
- Click the delete icon opposite the outcome.
Why can't my students see the response file I've posted to their assignment?
Template:Moodle 1.9 At this time, Moodle does not show the teachers' response file if any of the following conditions are present:
- The students assignment submission has not been graded by the teacher.
- The teacher has not posted a comment to the student's assignment.
As a workaround, simply grade the assignment or provide a comment on the assignment submission and the corresponding response file will appear on the student's assignment submission page normally. For more information on this behavior, see MDL 16553
- Using Moodle Assignment module forum