Teaching with Moodle
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.6. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Teaching with Moodle.
Here are some useful links to help teachers and students have a positive Moodle experience that enhances the learning process:
- The Good Teacher - a story about how a good teacher improves her teaching..... when she discovers Moodle!
- Teaching Do's & Teaching Don'ts - Good general/pedagogical guidelines to consider when setting up a course in Moodle and introducing students to it.
- Case studies - This is a subset of the Moodle Stories forum. It contains a collection of innovative ways teachers are utilizing Moodle in their classroom. This is a great place for teachers who like the idea of Moodle and what it has to offer, but could benefit from ideas to start from.
- Teaching Teachers on how to use moodle forum discussion with great how tos.
- Moodle Exchange- a moodle.org course. Has forums with links to courses.
- Moodle for Language Teaching- a moodle.org course on teaching languages using Moodle.
- Moodle Moots! - Conferences for Moodlers, great places to exchange ideas.
- Moodle Teacher Certification - a moodle.org teacher certification program.
Insert non-formatted text here