Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.6. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: My home.
My Moodle is a customisable "dashboard" page for providing users with links to their courses and activities within them, such as unread forum posts and upcoming assignments.
This feature is available in Moodle 1.6 onwards.
Enabling My Moodle
- In Administration > Appearance > My Moodle check the box "Force users to use My Moodle" (Moodle 1.7 onwards)
- In Administration > Configuration > Variables > Miscellaneous section set mymoodleredirect to Yes (Moodle 1.6)
Sticky blocks in My Moodle
An administrator may choose which blocks appear on the My Moodle page i.e. sticky blocks:
- In Administration > Appearance > Sticky blocks choose "My Moodle" from the drop-down "Page type to configure" menu
- Select the required blocks from the "Add a block" drop-down menu. Configure each block as desired.
- Reposition blocks using the arrow icons in the block headers.