Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.5. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Sam Hemelryk.
Hello, I am a senior developer at Moodle and have been with the project since the June 2009.
For those interested I have written a tutorial on my Moodle development process with Git: User:Sam_Hemelryk/My_Moodle_Git_workflow
A short list of helpful documents I have created:
- Development:Themes 2.0
- Development:Themes 2.0 creating your first theme - A quick step by step guide to creating your first theme.
- Development:Themes 2.0 overriding a renderer - A tutorial on creating a custom renderer and changing the HTML Moodle produces.
- Development:Themes 2.0 How to use images within your theme - Explains how to use and override images within your theme.
- Development:Themes 2.0 adding a settings page - Looks at how to add a setting page making your theme easily customisable.
- Development:Themes 2.0 extending the custom menu - Customising the custom menu.
- Development:Themes 2.0 how to make the dock horizontal - Modifying the dock to make it horizontal.
- Development:Themes 2.0 adding upgrade code
- Development:Styling and customising the dock - How to style and customise the dock.
- Development:Using jQuery with Moodle 2.0