Difference between revisions of "Participants"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.5. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Participants.
m (change setting link)
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
*The ''Enrolment duration'' in the [[
*The ''Enrolment duration'' in the [[|course settings]], which unenrols students after the specified time has elapsed
Revision as of 18:16, 22 October 2008teachers and students who are part of a course. The list of participants can be seen by following the Participant link in the People block.
The participants list may be restricted to display:
- Members of a particular group
- Users inactive for more than a particular period of time
- Users with a particular role, such as teacher
Teachers (or other users with appropriate permissions) may select particular users then perform any of the following actions:
- Send message
- Add a new note
- Add a common note (for adding the same note to more than one user)
- Extend enrolment (individual)
- Extend enrolment (common) (for extending enrolment by the same amount for more than one user)
- The Enrolment duration in the course settings, which unenrols students after the specified time has elapsed