Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.4. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Text editor.
Note: Moodle 2.0 has a new HTML editor. For details of the HTML editor in Moodle prior to 2.0, see HTML editor.
HTML editor in Moodle 2.0 video:
List of groups
For those who are not familiar with the tool bar, here are the functions listed by group using the above example. Remember that the site administrator can edit or provide additonal toolbars.
There are 4 levels of selecting a font or background color,
- A quick pick 5x8 matrix of colors
- "More colors" that links to Picker, Pallet and Named tabs
Insert images and media
- 1 Insert Image - uses File picker
- 2 Insert Emoticon
- 3 Insert Media - uses File picker
- 4 Insert Equation - uses java script editor
- 5 Insert Non breaking space
- 6 Insert Custom character - Special keyboard characters
- 7 Insert Table -