Revision as of 16:24, 28 March 2011 by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) (added info for M2.1 and generalized info for M2.0)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: admin/environment/php.
Moodle has different PHP requirements for different versions:
- Moodle 2.1 will require PHP 5.3.2 or later
- Moodle 2.0 will require PHP 5.2.8 or later. However PHP 5.3.x is recommended
- Moodle 1.6 to 1.9 requires PHP 4.3.0 or later
- Moodle 1.0 to 1.5 requires PHP 4.1.0 or later
- http://www.php.net/downloads.php for the latest downloads