Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Using Feedback.
This page really needs improving. Please see the page comments for suggestions of what to include, then remove this template when you're done.
What the student sees
- When first clicking on a feedback activity, the student will be presented with an entry page with description and link to the feedback questions:
- Clicking the link takes them to the feedback questions which they complete and then submit by clicking the "Submit your answers" button.
- On submitting their responses, they will be directed to a particular URL or a "thankyou" page whose message can be personalised in the Feedback_settings
What the teacher sees
- When a feedback survey has been completed the teacher will see, via the Overview tab, the number of students who have responded so far:
- The Edit Questions tab will allow them to tweak their questions
- The Template tab allows them to save this particular survey's questions as a template for future use, or to use a template that has already been created. See Feedback_templates for more detailed information.
- Student feedback captured within Moodle blog post with video