Import a community course
Revision as of 16:01, 15 August 2011 by Mitsuhiro Yoshida (ja link)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Import a community course.
- in your Community block, select 'Search' operation
- select a hub (Mooch being Moodle.org hub)
- set search settings to 'courses I can download' and select 'Search' operation
- look at the result and click on Download. The course backup will be downloaded in your private files (see private files block) under a 'Downloaded backup' folder.
- you have the choice to restore the course straight forward. Select 'Restore' operation.
- follow the common restore procedure, the you should be redirected to a newly created course (if you selected this option).