Revision as of 10:24, 13 October 2011 by chris collman
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Contents.
Moodle Docs help
- You are welcome to explore Moodle Docs using the links on the main page and/or browse the various categories.
- Alternatively, you may try searching Moodle Docs. You can also use the Firefox search plugins available (see screenshot).
- Please feel free to contribute to Moodle Docs and help create the best documentation for Moodle!
- If you wish to ask a question about Moodle, please visit the moodle.org Using Moodle forums.
- If you'd like to experiment with this wiki, please do so in the sandbox.