Difference between revisions of "Gradebook course settings"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Gradebook course settings.
(→Show rank: show percentage)
m (link to CS translation added)
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 19:44, 6 September 2009
Course settings determine how the gradebook appears for all participants in the course.
To change the course settings:
- Choose "Course settings" from the gradebook dropdown menu.
- Change the settings as required.
- Click the "Save changes" button.
Note: Individual teachers may override the aggregation position setting for their own grader report view via their "My report preferences" tab.
The show rank setting determines whether the position of a grade item in relation to the rest of the class is shown.
The show percentage setting (in Moodle 1.9.3 onwards) determines whether the percentage value of each grade item is shown.
Default course settings
The default course settings are set by an administrator in the following locations:
- Grade display type and overall decimal points - Administration > Grades > Grade item settings
- Default aggregation position - Administration > Grades > General settings
- Overview report setting - Administration > Grades > Report settings > Overview report
- User report settings - Administration > Grades > Report settings > User report