Revision as of 08:37, 4 March 2009 by Abel Camacho
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Export questions.
- Select the export tab.
- Select the file type for the exported file.
- Use the pulldown menu to select the question category
- Check if you want the category name to exported and/or the context (Course is a context).
- Click on the export questions to file button
- An HTML popup window will show you the questions which have been exported.
- The file has been saved in your course files (course admin block), backup>quiz.