Adding a new course
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Adding a new course.
Course sub-categories may be created by adding a new course category then using the "move category to" drop-down menu to move the category inside another category.
Similarly, sub-sub-categories etc. may be created.
Add a course
1. log in as an admin 2. click on Courses in the admin menu 3. navigate into the category where you want to add the course 4. click on the Add a new course button 5. set up your new course
Delete a course
To delete a course
1. log in as an admin 2. click on Courses in the admin menu 3. turn on editing 4. click on the x to delete the course
Add a teacher
To add a teacher
1. log in as an admin or a teacher
2. click on Teachers in the Admin Menu (in screen capture below called Administrators)
3. search for a teacher
4. click on the Add teacher link