Difference between revisions of "Activities"
m (added link to spanish translation of page)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Latest revision as of 16:53, 1 February 2013
An activity is a general name for a group of features in a Moodle course. Usually an activity is something that a student will do that interacts with other students and or the teacher.
There are 14 different types of activities in the standard Moodle that can be found on the "add an activity" drop down menu.
- Enable teachers to grade and give comments on uploaded files and assignments created on and off line
- Allows participants to have a real-time synchronous discussion
- A teacher asks a question and specifies a choice of multiple responses
- Enables participants to create, maintain and search a bank of record entries
- External tool
- Allows participants to interact with LTI compliant learning resources and activities on other web sites.
- For creating and conducting surveys to collect feedback
- Allows participants to have asynchronous discussions
- Enables participants to create and maintain a list of definitions, like a dictionary
- For delivering content in flexible ways
- Allows the teacher to design and set quiz tests, which may be automatically marked and feedback and/or to correct answers shown
- Enables SCORM packages to be included as course content
- For gathering data from students to help teachers learn about their class and reflect on their own teaching
- A collection of web pages that anyone can add to or edit
- Enables peer assessment