Publishing a course
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Publishing a course.
Question to ask yourself
Why to publish a course
You have a great course, spent a lot of time on it, you want:
- to share it with the world
- to show your work
- to sell your course design/methodology
- to attract more participants (students, teachers...)
- You want to "advertise" your site if you are seeking for more people to participate in it
- You want to "share" your site if you are seeking for people to download your course structure and use it in their own Moodle site.
If you decide to "share" your course it is important to choose the right licence: