Revision as of 02:59, 31 August 2006 by Sun Sunner (Add Chinese interlang link)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Style guide.
- Please add at least one category to each page by typing one or more of the following at the bottom of the page:
- Categories lists all Moodle Docs categories.
- You are encouraged to illustrate documentation with screenshots. Please use the official Moodle demo site, or any other site or course using one of the standard themes, and ensure that the screenshot is as small as possible.
- Screenshots should be GIF, JPEG or PNG format, with 72ppp resolution, and maximum width 800px.
- Screenshots may be uploaded using the toolbox Upload file link.
- Please name screenshots descriptively to avoid confusion.
- To include the screenshot in an article, use a link in the form
- Please do not apply effects such as borders, watermarks or drop shadows to screenshots. This will allow others to add or replace screenshots over time and still maintain a consistent look and feel to articles.
- For help on image placement and adding an image caption, please refer to the Wikipedia Picture tutorial.
- In MediaWiki, a template is a page which can be inserted into another page. For example, the Moodle Docs help block on this page is a template.
- A template may be added to a page by typing
- All pages (Template namespace) lists all Moodle Docs templates.
- Please refer to the MediaWiki Template help for further information.