Mobile Moodle FAQ
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Mobile Moodle FAQ.
How can I use Moodle on mobile devices?
There are two ways to use Moodle on a mobile device, you can pay for or download a native app for your cellular device (currently the only native Moodle app is planned for release by www.Moodletouch.com in April 2010), or you can configure your Moodle site to be Mobile accessible by using one of the available plug-ins.
- MoodleTouch created by Ali OzGur (available April 2010)
- mPage created by Mass Media, HK (available May 24, 2010)
- iPhone4Moodle (available 2010)
- Moodle for Mobiles: MoMo
- MLE-Moodle - MLE-Moodle is a plugin for Moodle, which adds mLearning functionality to this open-source eLearning system.
Which platforms are supported?
- Development:Mobile app
- Moodle for Mobiles is designed to work with mobile phones in Japan.
- Using Moodle Moodle for mobile forum
Using Moodle forum discussions:
- Moodle for Mobiles Quiz code released
- Re: Customised Scripts -Moodle for Mobiles projects use of
- Moodle for mobile browsers
- Moodle for Mobiles Project
- Comparisons and Advocacy > Mobile Moodle