Installations 5000 plus
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Installations 5000 plus.
This page has descriptions and links by country to Moodle sites with between 5,000 and 10,000 users.
- KSGWL, Wetteren, Oost-Vlaanderen, 5,000+ 100 courses over 10 moodle installations. Moodle runs on a single server, dual 240 2gig RAM. We do our own hosting at school. Currently we have 2400 active users.
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences or Lahden ammattikorkeakoulu is located at Lahti, Finland. We have about 5,400 students, and a Moodle installation called Reppu (Finnish word for "backpack").
- AMIE India is a website for AMIE students currently (as of July 2007) having 239 courses, 7571 users.
- Luther College, Decorah, IA, USA 6,000+ 300 courses this term (FALL-2005) Using Moodle on single-server for 1-1/2 years. We just discovered we only had 512 MB RAM installed, never even suspected because performance never suffered.
- Penn Manor School District, Lancaster PA, USA Approximately 5000 staff and student accounts across 400+ courses. Moodle has been in use since Spring 2003 and is utilized as a virtual classroom platform for students/teachers in kindergarten through grade 12. LAMP platform on a single Intel server.