Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Feedback settings.
After selecting Feedback from the Activities menu, you will be presented with a list of options for setting up a Feedback.
Give your Feedback a title.
This text will be displayed to users before they enter the feedback.
Open and Close Feedback
This allows you to set a time period during which the Feedback will be available to responses.
Record User Names
Choose from the following options:
- Users' Names Will Be Logged and Shown With Answers
Show analysis to students
Yes/No. The summary results can be shown to respondents, or shown only to teachers.
Yes/No. Notifications will be sent to the Moodle site administrators upon the submission.
Yes/No, for anonymous polls allow unlimited answers for every user, for polls where the user name is logged this allow users to resubmit their answers.
Page after submit
This allows you to present users with a message after completion.
The group mode can be one of three levels:
- No groups - There are no sub groups, everyone is part of one big community
- Separate groups - Each group can only see their own group, others are invisible
- Visible groups - Each group works in their own group, but can also see other groups
The group mode can be defined at two levels:
- Course level - The group mode defined at the course level is the default mode for all activities defined within that course
- Activity level - Each activity that supports groups can also define its own grouping mode. If the course is set to "force group mode" then the setting for each activity is ignored.
Visible to students
You can hide the activity from students by selecting "Hide" here. It is useful if you wouldn't like to make the activity available immediately.