Revision as of 23:42, 17 April 2009 by Elizabeth Swoope
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Feedback FAQ.
- Using Moodle Feedback module forum
Q. How do I install the Feedback module?
- Unzip the package to a temporary folder somewhere (e.g., c:\UnzipFeedback).
- Copy the feedback folder from the mod folder in the unzip folder (e.g., c:\UnzipFeedback\mod\feedback) into (yourmoodle/mod).
- Copy the feedback folder from the blocks folder in the unzip folder (e.g., c:\UnzipFeedback\blocks\feedback) into (yourmoodle/blocks).
- (This step wasn't necessary for installing in English.) Inside the moodle folder in the unzip, find lang and inside that find the relevant language folder for you (english is en_utf8). Therein you'll find two php files (block_feedback.php and feedback.php). Copy these two files into (yourmoodle)/lang/(language) - e.g. (yourmoodle)/lang/en_utf8
- (This step wasn't necessary for installing in English.) Also in the relevant language folder you'll find a help folder and inside that a feedback folder. Copy this feedback folder into (yourmoodle)/lang/(language)/help - e.g. (yourmoodle)/lang/en_utf8/help
- Log on as an Admin and click Notifications in the Site Admin block.
(This post is based on a post by Richard Goddard.