Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: AJAX.
Ajax in Moodle
Moodle has recently (July 2006) adopted the Yahoo! user interface library and most future work in this area will build upon that foundation.
There are several current projects that make use of these technologies e.g.:
- Ajax: A New Approach to Web Applications, the original Ajax article by Adaptive Path
- AJAX: Getting Started article on developer.mozilla.org
- 10 places you must use AJAX by Adam Bosworth
- Considering Ajax, Part 1: Cut through the hype from IBM developerworks
- Wikipedia article on AJAX
- How to Make Your AJAX Applications Accessible: 40 Tutorials and Articles