MoodleDocs:Moodle Docs development
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Moodle Docs development.
Links to Moodle Docs
Moodle 1.6 has a button on each page that links to pages in the wiki with the same path as the pages in Moodle e.g. the Forums index page links to mod/forum/index. You can see this already on the Moodle demo site.
Moodle Docs in other languages
Moodle documentation is required in every language! MoodleDocs in other languages will enable many people to be involved in creating documentation. :-)
- Moodle Docs language planning
- Moodle Docs and language pack content
- Starting Moodle Docs in another language
Documentation for developers
- Developers have made really good use of Moodle Docs and as a result there are a large number of developer documentation pages. These pages are to be moved into a new MediaWiki namespace, Development - see bug [http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDLSITE-35 MDLSITE-35]
- Categories provide a way of automatically displaying a set of pages in alphabetical order.
- Templates enable additional navigation e.g. Template:Themes.
- A navigation trail may be added manually e.g. UTF-8 introduction.