Wimba Voice Tools module
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Wimba Voice Tools module.
Wimba Voice tools are used to create vocal exercises, allowing teachers and students to make and listen to voice recordings in Moodle. There are 4 Voice tools in Moodle:
- Voice Boards - This is an audio discussion board where both teachers and students can post recordings which are linked together in a discussion thread.
- Voice Presentation - Web pages are presented alongside a Voice tool. Only the teacher can post the resource with its associated recording. Students can then post an audio comment.
- Podcaster - Used by the teacher to deliver 'podcasts'. Students can easily download a series of audio recordings (via iTunes or similar software) to mp3 players such as an iPod.
- Voice Recorder Block - Allows teachers to add vocal messages or announcements to the course homepage.
The Wimba Voice tools are non-standard Moodle modules.
Help on MoodleDocs
- Wimba.com Wimba Voice Tools are a 3rd-party non-standard module