Online users block
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Online users block.
Note that even though a user may have been logged into a course within the last 5 minutes, it does not necessarily mean that this user is still online.
- Bold type indicates a teacher
- If you hold the cursor over somebody's name, you will see how long ago that person was last "seen" in the course
- If you click on the envelope icon next to somebody's name, you will be able to send a private message to that person (using Moodle's messaging system)
- Using Moodle The Lonely People Block forum discussion and code for combining the Online Users block and People block
- See forum post tweaking code to add icon after teachers name for site administrators