Revision as of 14:12, 12 June 2007 by Séverin Terrier (French link)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Language planning.
- Each version will contain the language code in the URL e.g. docs.moodle.org/es/..., docs.moodle.org/de/... etc.
- Moodle help files will remain in each language pack for those using Moodle locally without an Internet connection.
- All documentation contributions should be encouraged, including creating new pages i.e. contributors should not be restricted to only translating English pages.
- Translation will be multi-directional i.e. not just translation from English into other languages (e.g. a Spanish developer writes documentation in Spanish which is then translated into other languages).
- Interlanguage links should be added to as many pages as possible.
- Essential documentation should be decided upon and assigned to a core category. All these pages should be translated.
- All page names should be translated so they may be found by the Moodle Docs search.
- Moodle link pages should be moved/redirected to provide translated page names.
- Wikipedia:Interlanguage links
- Meta:Conventions for multilingualism
- Wikipedia:Multilingual coordination
- Help:How to start a new Wikipedia
Other multilingual documentation wikis