Learning Resources block
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Learning Resources block.
The Learning Resources block enables links to online resources to be made available in each course page.
- The Learning Resources block is configured initially via Administration >> Configuration >> Blocks
- Links may be configured to open in a new window if required
- Links are added/edited by the administrator
- Certain links e.g. the Library catalogue search may be shown in all courses by default
- Additional text e.g. a message stating that a resource is available within College only may be added below each link (optional)
- Teachers may then configure the block within their course to display subject-specific links
- Using Moodle Online resources block forum discussion