Difference between revisions of "Integration FAQ"
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Integration FAQ.
(→Are there any APIs?)
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Revision as of 09:57, 20 June 2011
How can I integrate Moodle with other applications?
That depends on what you mean with "integration". In a lot of cases it means only Single Sign-on (SSO).
Some SSO applications:
See Category:Authentication for all authentication methods available for Moodle.
Which applications are supported?
- Moodle related Drupal modules
- Drupal: Moodle Block for Drupal 6.x now with real SSO
- File server
- Google gadgets
- Google Gears
- Hive (stub)
- Office Add-in for Moodle by Microsoft Education Labs, see also this CNET article
- OpenBiblio - Moodle plug-in (block)
- RefWorks - Open University Telstar project
A list of modules and plugins for integration.
Are there any APIs?
- Moodle Quick API for RESTful integration with other web applications, e.g. Drupal
- OKTech Web Services - related forum discussion, also available at MoodleWS INSA Lyon, see also Web Services:OK Tech Web Services